Friday, September 30, 2011

My Best Friend


I would like to dedicate today's blog post to the man who sacrifices daily for me and for our soon to be family. I love Micah Joe Foster with all of my heart. He truly is my best friend. He always making me laugh and is one of the very few people who get to see my silly side and he joins right in. He is the demonstration of God's grace in my life. He points me to Jesus with his gentle and caring spirit and strong leadership. He is going to make a great daddy. I couldn't be more blessed to have such an amazing husband. I love you Micah and praise Jesus for you!


:)

Always cracking me up!

He's a super great uncle to Kade, Patrick, Skylar, and Cassidy. I know he will make such a great daddy!


Did I mention he is super hot? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment